Test Envoir Messages: marchent pas

Vous pouvez utiliser librement cette espace pour expérimenter les fonctionnalités du forum.

Test Envoir Messages: marchent pas

Messagepar Chouette-Prudente » 2008-09-19, 16:22

BRITISH SCALP PROCLAMATIONS
AND
OTHER EUROPEAN EXTERMINATION POLICIES
Historian John Stewart McLennan said about this practice:
"The punishments of the Indians for wrongdoing by the English were, as all punishments of that epoch, harsh, and in addition they were humiliating and irritated the Indians. The scalp bounties of the colonies included rewards for the killing of women and children . . . [This leads to] the strange conditions, in which we find a benign and devout clergyman praying that the young men who have joined the Mohawks in a scalping expedition against the French and Indians may go in fear of the Lord, and regard the bringing in of French scalps as a good omen."
Martin Niemoeller, a German Protestant theologian who was imprisoned during the Second World War years for his opposition to Hitler, says of silence when others are being persecuted: "When they came for the Jews, I didn't speak up; I wasn't a Jew. When they came for women, First Nation people and other minorities, I didn't speak up, since I wasn't any of them. When, finally, they came for me, there was nobody left to speak up for me."
RealT amerindien/metis
Chouette-Prudente
Éditeur

Avec adresse Abénakis

Messagepar Chouette-Prudente » 2008-09-19, 16:24

http://www.indianamarketing.com/nations/!wolin-f.htm

BRITISH SCALP PROCLAMATIONS
AND
OTHER EUROPEAN EXTERMINATION POLICIES
Historian John Stewart McLennan said about this practice:
"The punishments of the Indians for wrongdoing by the English were, as all punishments of that epoch, harsh, and in addition they were humiliating and irritated the Indians. The scalp bounties of the colonies included rewards for the killing of women and children . . . [This leads to] the strange conditions, in which we find a benign and devout clergyman praying that the young men who have joined the Mohawks in a scalping expedition against the French and Indians may go in fear of the Lord, and regard the bringing in of French scalps as a good omen."
Martin Niemoeller, a German Protestant theologian who was imprisoned during the Second World War years for his opposition to Hitler, says of silence when others are being persecuted: "When they came for the Jews, I didn't speak up; I wasn't a Jew. When they came for women, First Nation people and other minorities, I didn't speak up, since I wasn't any of them. When, finally, they came for me, there was nobody left to speak up for me."
RealT amerindien/metis
Chouette-Prudente
Éditeur

Bon, c'est l'adresse qui fuck tout

Messagepar Chouette-Prudente » 2008-09-19, 16:25

En mettant l'adresse Abénakis, le message ne part pas.
RealT amerindien/metis
Chouette-Prudente
Éditeur

Retour vers Forum de tests